When faced with life-changing circumstances, such as an aging or an ill loved one transitioning into a smaller home or assisted living, it is comforting to know you’re not alone and that you can call on an expert to help guide you through these difficult times. Each situation is different and comes with its own set of challenges.
We are here to help. Compassionately. Confidentially.
Whether you want assistance with a small task or a turn key solution to handle every aspect, we are here to help you and your loved one.
Relocation Assistance – Being tasked with the move of an aging loved one on top of living your normal daily life can be downright overwhelming. Having someone there to manage the process and lift some of the burden can be the difference between a stressful situation and a seamless transition.
- Turn Key Coordination of move logistics
- Hiring movers, packing services, help w/ decision making process
- Space planning, utility cancellations, changes of address
- Unpacking & organizing services
- Utility hookup
Estate Clean Out – The emotionally charged, time consuming and labor intensive process of cleaning out a loved one’s home can be overwhelming. We can ease this burden by managing the process for you. Per your instruction, we will pack up everything that can be donated, dispose of the trash as well as provide you with resources for selling items if necessary.
- Important service if needing to clear out a residence
- Trusted professionals handle all the details
- Process managed with dignity & respect
- Provide resources for selling items
Home Inventory – A home inventory is a comprehensive digital report that can be looked at as another form of insurance. It is particularly important for seniors for their own protection.
- Legal Issues
- Protecting Investments
- Preserving a Family Legacy
- Comprehensive report of personal property
- Inventory: Description, serial number, purchase date, purchase price (digital file available to family members, attorneys, etc.)
- Estate Planning
Household Management – Ensure that your loved one is well taken care of with details that he or she may no longer be able to manage. By sitting down with both of you, we can assess what systems may be useful. Some of the more common household systems we implement, be they daily or periodic, are:
- Creation & execution of household systems
- Creation of a home inventory
- Set up of bill pay, grocery shopping, household maintenance
- Holiday assistance (planning, gift buying, decorations, etc.)
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
To really hear & listen to your wishes • To offer solutions clearly & succinctly • To lead the way or follow your lead
To assist with compassion, discretion & diligence • To ensure you feel supported • To go above & beyond